Light Brindle Premium Cowhide
- Hand selected Brazillian cowhide rugs (only 15% of rugs get the Saddlemark stamp of approval!)
- Certificate of Authenticity: Guarantees the rug to be a genuine Brazillian Saddlemark rug meeting all quality standards and matched on the back of the rug with unique serial number and stamp increasing the value of your rug for years to come.
- What you see is what you get - the rug pictured here is the actual rug that will be sent to you. One of a kind, we will not send a "similar" looking rug.
- Premium quality cowhides that meet ISO 9001 standards of manufacturing certification.
- Saddlemark is the worldwide leader in the production of cowhide hair on products with constant investments in research, development, and new innovations. Made with ISO 9001 quality standards, these rugs are made to last.
- These Brazillian rugs are made with the environment in mind. Everything from waste being turned into organic fertilizers to using steam instead of electricity in the production lines. These cowhides are a byproduct from the meat industry.
Small 34 sq. feet or smaller (approx. 6' X 5'1/2")
35-44 sq. feet (approx. 6' X 6')
45-54 sq. feet (approx. 6' x 7')
55+ sq. feet (approx. 7' 6" x 7)